Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Always Starting Over

I always feel like I'm starting over. With over 11 moves under my belt, maybe that is just the case. Every move means getting to know new people or at least trying to meet new people. I am not a person who does alone very well. Yes, I have my children and at the end of the day, my husband comes home from work at the end of day, but what about the mornings? The afternoons? School is about to start which means that I am going to be alone. As much as my children can drive me crazy, I don't enjoy the silence. Ok, maybe I enjoy it for a little bit, but not for long.

I'm also trying to get back in the groove of waking up early and getting myself ready before the kids even get up. It's proving to be a challenge. It's not the waking up part. It's the getting out of bed part. We are currently sleeping on an air mattress so rolling out of bed and getting up takes a lot of effort, effort that I just don't want to put in to getting up. I know...I know...first world problems.

On with the ramblings...School shopping is done. This is my oldest's first year of school. Kindergarten. I don't know who is more excited. Me or my daughter? That means that I will just have 1 kid during the day, well, until he starts preschool. What do SAHM's do all day when kids are at school? I need know! I have plans, I do! Sewing, blogging, cleaning, cooking, baking, binge watching Netflix! hehe :) I feel like I need to get one of those vintage 50's dresses, wear heels and an apron, fix my hair everyday and rock the housewife thing. Ya know...be THAT mom. I think I could do it. I don't feel like I will be the soccer mom type. I will NOT get a minivan and tote kids and friends around everywhere. Pile in and pile out...but I guess you never know. We are more of a motor sports family. That really doesn't consist of being a team of kids. It's a family sport which I love! My kids are already talking about riding a dirt bike or driving go-karts. Yep, my kids are cool.

They are also crazy, so I better prepared for hospital visits and tons of stuff in the medicine cabinet. One can never be too prepared. My daughter is always (already) trying to get her little brother to try the crazy stuff....Jump off that! It will be fun! Climb up those rocks, it's not THAT high. BTW...they are only 4 and 5! I have a long road ahead of me with these 2!

I know I ramble a lot, but it's been a while since I have just sat down and typed it all out. I will hopefully keep up with it this time. I have lots of projects, school is about to start and more life to live so stick with me. I'm sure my writing will get better ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment